Sunday, December 28, 2008

Glendora

blogsunshine
"There is nothing, literally nothing more important than completing our mission. End of story."
I think I'm going to start doing quick illustrations from flicks I adore that just seem to rub me all sorts of great ways.
Starting with Sunshine, Chris Evans brought the role of Mace to life so vividly. The intensity of his character was something I just drool over to this day-but then again, I'm an avid drooler for Danny Boyle and all of his films.
blograchel
Rachel was kind enough to give me a print before winter break and I have proudly hung it up for display in my kitchen. Her ability to capture strange, hilarious, or even neutral illustrations with her understanding of color and shape always gets me really excited. A lot of my favorite work from her is here and it's pretty juicy.