Sunday, December 14, 2008

Break the sky


So I'm back to inking things and it feels pretty much incredible to be comfortable in a medium after about a two year hiatus.
-Left 4 Dead is as great as I had ever hoped. Beating the four campaigns filled me with some of the grandest feelings of achievement since the first time I beat House of Dead I, II and III in the arcade.
-I've also finally read Pixu
 BEST SELF PUBLISHED COMIC 2008
"The indie collective of Becky Cloonan, Vasilis Lolos, Gabriel Bá and Fábio Moon upped the ante on the self-publishing end with this minicomic chronicling the lives and deaths of the residents of a haunted house. With each horrific chapter created by a different artist, PIXU (Pee-shoo) holds together incredibly well and has us salivating for the second volume."-Wizard #207
I hope that anyone will go out of their way to at least buy a ding/dent copy since this comic will burn out fast and probably not be available again, at least for a long, long time.